- The deadline to update UC application for fall 2019 is January 31st.
- In January 2019, The Transfer Center offers drop-in hours in support of students to update UC admission applications and to complete the supplemental applications for CSU campuses (if applicable). Please see the drop-in hours listed in the workshop flyer.
- The deadline to file an Associate Degree for Transfer is February 11th.
Welcome! Cañada College Transfer Center is to assist you with your transition to university life by providing services and information.
Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university may use Transfer Services to research universities, majors, academic requirements, college costs, and other transfer matters. Resources include college catalogs, college directories, articulation information, and access to PROJECT ASSIST, a self-guided site that provides general education, major and course equivalency information.
At Cañada College, you may obtain an associate degree and complete lower division and major preparation courses toward your transfer goal.
From here you can go anywhere!
Plan early!! Select your major, explore your options to find university of your choice, plan your coursework, and your finances.
- University Representative Visits - Spring 2019: During each term, representatives from universities visit Cañada College to answer students' questions regarding their programs and services that they offer, and guiding students in preparation for admission to their campus. Please check periodically for additional schedule.
- Cañada College has Transfer Admission Guaranteed/Agreements (TAG/TAA) with the universities. The Transfer Agreement Chart summarizes the minimum requirements and provides information on how to apply for UC TAG.
- Workshops - Spring 2019 - These workshops are designed to assist you with the application and transition to a university.
- College fairs/Transfer Day
- Transfer Achievement recognition Reception - May 10, 2019
The following flyers include information that may assist you with the transfer process:
- ASSIST - will guide you how to navigate ASSIST.org website for course equivalency and major course preparation requirements for CSU and UC campuses.
- Transfer Success Checklist
- Transfer Guide is a chart summarizing the minimum admission requirements and the cost of attendance to CSU, UC, and Private universities.
- Transfer WEB Site provides you with a list of web sites to assist you with search in college, major, scholarships, and cost of attendance.
- Applying to UC and CSU
- CSU Admission and General Information
- UC Admission and General Information
- Private and Out-Of-State University General Information
- Admission Application websites, deadlines, and application fees for Universities
- What is TAG? What is Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)?
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT), and it benefits toward transfer goal
- PowerPoint - Financial Aid information for transfer students
- PowerPoint - Get Ready to Transfer