- CSU East Bay extended the fall 2020 admission application to January 15th, 2020 except for the Nursing Program. This applies to upper division transfer students only.
- UC Merced, UC Riverside, and UC Santa Cruz extended their admission application deadline to January 3rd 2020 for fall 2020 term.
- All UC and CSU applications will be open in January for students to update their fall 2019 grades. Please follow the instructions provided by CSU and UC campuses for the deadlines.
- The deadline to file petition for an Associate Degree for Transfer is February 7th, 2020.
Welcome! Cañada College Transfer Center is to assist you with your transition to university life by providing services and information.
Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university may use Transfer Services to research universities, majors, academic requirements, college costs, and other transfer matters. Resources include college catalogs, college directories, articulation information, and access to ASSIST.org, a self-guided site that provides general education, major and course equivalency information.
At Cañada College, you may obtain an associate degree/Associate Degree for Transfer and complete lower division and major preparation courses toward your transfer goal.
From here you can go anywhere!
Plan early!! Select your major, explore your options to find the university of your choice, plan your coursework, and your finances.
University Representative Visits
During each term, representatives from universities visit Cañada College to answer students' questions regarding their programs and services that they offer, and guiding students in preparation for admission to their campus. Please check periodically for additional schedule.
These workshops are designed to assist you with the application and transition to a university.
- Cañada College has Transfer Admission Guaranteed/Agreements (TAG/TAA) with the universities. The Transfer Agreement Chart summarizes the minimum requirements and provides information on how to apply for UC TAG.
- College fairs/Transfer Day
- Transfer Achievement recognition Reception - May 8, 2020
The following include information that may assist you with the transfer process:
- ASSIST Tutorials - this online tutorials will guide you to navigate ASSIST.org website for course equivalency and major course preparation requirements for CSU and UC campuses.
- ASSIST Brochure is another source guiding you to use the ASSIST, an online tool.
- Transfer Success Checklist
- Transfer Guide is a chart summarizing the minimum admission requirements and the cost of attendance to CSU, UC, and Private universities.
- Transfer WEB Site provides you with a list of web sites to assist you with search in college, major, scholarships, and cost of attendance.
- Applying to UC and CSU
- CSU Admission and General Information
- UC Admission and General Information
- Private and Out-Of-State University General Information
- Admission Application websites, deadlines, and application fees for Universities
- What is TAG? What is Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)?
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT), and it benefits toward transfer goal
- PowerPoint - Financial Aid information for transfer students
- PowerPoint - Transfer Essentials