Transfer Center Workshops
On this page you will find:
Summer and Fall 2021
The following workshops and drop-in sessions are virtual via zoom from 1:00p.m. to 2:00p.m.
This workshop will inform you of the available financial Aid resources, types of financial aid, eligibility requirements, policies, and how and when you may apply before transferring to a 4 year university
- Wed., Oct. 20th
This workshops will inform you of the impactions, how it may impact on your admission to a CSU campus, and how you may strategize to enhance your admission application.
- Th., Oct. 21th
This workshops is to inform you of the transfer options, the admission requirements, and the important facts in choosing a university.
- Th., Oct. 28th
This workshop will guide you to complete UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP), which allows you to enter your academic history, and then uploaded it to UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) application, and/or UC admission Application. You will also learn about the UC TAG policies and requirements.
- Th., July 22nd
- Th., Aug. 5th
- Tues., Aug. 24th
- Wed., Sept. 1st
- Th., Sept. 9th
- Mon., Sept. 13th
- Th., Sept. 23rd
Drop-in - If you have any questions about your TAG application, you may attend any of these drop-in sessions:
- Mon., Sept. 27th Drop-in
- Tues., Sept. 28th Drop-in
You will learn about UC PIQ, how to select your questions, and the information may consider to share under each question.
- Th., July 8th
- Mon., Aug. 30th
- Th., Sept. 16th
- Mon., Oct. 18th
- Th., Nov. 4th
These workshops will inform you of the CSU admissions policies, and assist you to complete the CSU application.
- Mon., Aug. 2nd Spring 2022 Admission Application
- Tues., Aug. 10th Spring 2022 Admission Application
- Th., Aug. 19th Spring 2022 Admission Application
- Wed., Aug. 25th Drop-in (Spring 2022) - this session is to answer your questions on CSU application
- Tues., Aug. 31st Drop-in (Spring 2022) - this session is to answer your questions on CSU application
- Mon., Oct. 4th
- Th., Oct. 14th
- Mon., Oct. 25th
- Tues., Nov. 2nd
- Th., Nov. 11th
These workshops will inform you of the UC admissions policies, and assist you to complete the UC application.
- Wed., July 7th
- Th., July 15th
- Wed., July 21st Drop-in - this session is to answer your questions on UC application
- Wed., July 28th Drop-in - this session is to answer your questions on UC application
- Tues. Aug. 3rd
- Wed., Sept. 15th
- Mon., Oct. 11th
- Wed., Nov. 3rd
- Th., Nov. 18th
If you have any questions about UC and/or CSU admission application, you may attend any of these drop-in sessions.
- Mon., Nov. 22nd 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 23rd 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wed., Nov. 24th 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Mon., Nov. 29th 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 30th 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The following is a list of available PowerPoints and recorded transfer related workshops. To access these files, you may click on "Sign-up to access workshops" located at the end of the list.
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)/Impaction
- Common Application
- CSU Admission Application for Fall 2021
- Financial Aid Information for transfer students
- Financial Aid - Interpreting Award Letters
- Financial Aid - Interpreting Award Letters (Recording)
- "Next Steps" after Submitting an Application
- Transfer Process
- UC Admission Application
- UC Personal Insight Questions (PIQ)
- UC TAG Application / UC Transfer Planner (TAP)