Applying to Universities
To apply to a four year university, you may submit an application by the given deadline. Below you will find deadlines for each university system:
- Application will be available on August 1st
- Application filing period - October 1st - November 30th
- Update application - January 1st - 31st
Only UC Riverside (winter), UC Merced Spring), and UC Santa Cruz (Winter) accept application mid-year, and all majors may not be available.
- Application filing period - July 1st -July 31st
- Updating the application September 15th
Application Fee - $70 per campus ($80 for non-resident students)
More information provided on UC information Page.
- Application will be available on October 1st
Application filing period - October 1st - November 30th
Update application - January 1st - 31st
Not all campuses or majors will be available for Spring term.
- Application filing period - August 1st - 31st (some campuses may have extended Deadlines. Please check with the individual campus)
To apply visit Cal State Application website
Application Fee - $70 per campus
More information provided on CSU Information page
These universities may accept applications for Fall and Spring. The application deadlines vary for each university, please check the individual campuses.
To apply you may complete COMMON APPLICATION.
The application fee varies for each campus, but application fee waiver may be available.
More information provided on In-State Private University page.
Some universities may require additional documents:
- California State Universities may require transcript to reflect the final grades that were in progress during the application period.
- University of California does not require additional documents until you choose an admission offer.
- In state private universities and out of state universities may require additional documents to be submitted at the time of application. These requirements may vary for each campus. Examples of these documents are:
- Transcript from all colleges attended
- High School Transcript
- Recommendation letter(s)
- SAT or ACT test results
- College Report
- Mid-term Report
PDF flier of the Application fees and Deadlines.
See the Resources under the main page of the Transfer Center for the application guidelines and instructions.