You may transfer credits that you have earned at Cañada College to any four year university or colleges. But you may decide on the universities that you would like to transfer to by reviewing your options and creating a list. This will help you to plan and take courses that are required by the universities on your list.
To choose a university, you need to find if their program and services matches your need, and whether they offer your major. You also may consider the location and the size of the university, culture of the campus, opportunities that they offer and any other factors that are important to you.
You may Transfer to a university from one of the following institutions. You may meet with your counselor to explore and discuss your options.
Students may also transfer to an international institution. To do so, students need to find the admission requirements that is available at the universities' website. To transfer the credits, students may submit their transcript from all colleges attended with the translation along with the application. these are in addition to documents needed to travel to that country. Please see your counselor to review the option of transferring to a four year university abroad for obtaining a bachelor degree.
Websites to Search for Universities
If you do not have any university in mind or looking for additional options, you may use the following websites to search for a university and/or program of studies:
- Programs at the California State University - you may search for major and online degree programs offered at CSU campuses
- Exploring majors at CSU and UC Campuses
- College Board - you may use this site to explore campuses based on type, location, and major
- Campus Explorer - you may search for campus, major , online program and more
- College Navigator
- Peterson's College Search tool
- U.S. News & World Report College Rankings
- California Colleges - Search for College options in California
- Online Colleges in California Search tool
- Western Undergraduate Exchange - you may use this website to search for participating colleges and universities that are offering non-resident tuition savings program
- Worldwide Universities - search tool