Main ContentSection Title
Particupatory Governance Manual
Decisions regarding allocation of office space
Approved Dec. 5, 2012
- To ensure that office space be allocated equitably to meet the needs of the college
and to maximize the utilization of space throughout the campus.
- To allocate offices to full-time faculty, classified staff, and administrators according
to the nature and content of the job.
- To locate faculty and staff working in similar areas/programs or disciplines in physical
proximity, if practical.
- To have adjunct faculty share offices within each division, if practical.
- Division Deans, using the principles above, shall designate office spaces equivalent
to the number of full-time faculty in the division.
- Unmet needs for additional office spaces for full time faculty are discussed with
all Deans and decisions are made.
- The President and Vice Presidents resolve room conflicts if Division Deans are unable
to come to a resolution.
- The President and Vice Presidents have authority to resolve conflicts for administrative
- The President and Vice Presidents allocate office space for other parties only after
the allocation of office space for faculty, classified staff, and administrators.
Schedule a Tour