slide 2
slide 3
slide 4
slide 5
slide 6
slide 7
slide 8
slide 9
slide 10
slide 11
slide 12
slide 13
slide 14

Campus Map
Find Your Way Around Campus

Class Schedule
A Complete List of Classes

Housing Assistance

Welcome to the Center for Student Life and Leadership Development Housing Assistance webpage! Are you looking for a roommate? Do you need emergency housing? Although the college does not offer on-campus housing in the form of dormitories or apartments, our department advertises your needs for finding housing through our website by maintaining an up-to-date resource list of off-campus community housing options to help ease the process of looking for a place to stay.

Start here and fill out the form that pertains to you:

  • Home Seekers are defined as individuals, couples, and/ or families seeking a space to rent and/ or want to connect to potential roommates (other home seekers). 
  • Home Providers are defined as individuals, couples and/or families who have an available space for rent and would like to advertise their housing options on our website. 
  • Check out housing resources and tools to help assist you in the housing process. 

Keep an eye out for scams, below are links you should review to avoid scams. 

If you have questions about our housing forms and board, please call (650) 306-3349.


The inclusion of any rental, apartment, or agency on the list does not represent an endorsement of services or facilities by Cañada College or The Center for Student Life and Leadership Development nor does it guarantee vacancies. Please be aware that Cañada College does not inspect any housing facilities. We do not assume responsibility for the condition of these housing facilities, or for the character of any applicant, landlord, or tenant.

Share this page on: