- Student Clubs and ASCC can fundraise on and off-campus by completing the Fundraiser Approval Form
- Student Clubs can also receive a fundraising match (up to $250 a semester) from the ASCC if their Fundraising Match Request is approved at an ASCC Meeting
- After your club or organization has collected the money, the group will need to complete the Student Organization Deposit Form
State, District, and College Regulations on Fundraising:
- State law requires that all funds a club/organization makes must be deposited into the club/organization’s account.
- Please deposit within five working days from the fundraiser event.
- Funds cannot be solicited in the classroom, unless approved by the instructor.
- On-campus fundraising activities must be approved in advance by the organizations' Advisor in addition to the Student Life and Leadership Manager.
- Off-campus fundraising shall require the approvals of the Vice President, Student Services.
- A gift or donation is defined as a contribution of money, securities, real or other property, goods, or, in some cases, services to the District/Colleges or any organization officially sponsored by the District/Colleges (e.g., student club) in exchange for which no return is given. Such a donation may not be designated to benefit a specific person; donors will only be allowed to establish broad criteria over the disposition of a donation and all IRS requirements shall be observed.
Raffle or Drawings:
- You must advertise "donation" or "recommended ticket price" if you would like to have a raffle or drawing.
- A person can also choose to not donate, and still receive a raffle or drawing ticket.