Virtual Resources for Registering Students
Welcome to Cañada College! Are you ready to take the next step toward your future? We’re ready to get you there! Here’s information on how you can join us for the Summer and Fall 2020 semesters.
Find Information About...
If you would like to schedule a one-on-one appointment to complete the college application or have a question regarding the matriculation process, please complete the form below.
The Priority Engagement Program (PEP) is designed to create an easy transition from high school to college for high school seniors.
- During Orientation you will complete the following:
- Online Orientation
- Information about Financial Aid and Promise Scholars Program
- Meet with a Counselor to create your Tentative Fall 2020 class schedule
- Schedule Counseling Appointment (45 minutes Long)
- Students who attend PEP will get priority registration and be able to register for Fall 2020 classes on May 11, 2020.
Promise Scholars Program
The Promise Scholars Program provides incoming full-time students financial and academic support for two years. The program includes textbook assistance, food or transportation vouchers, dedicated counseling, and career support. The program is open to first-time college students who can commit to attending Cañada College full-time (12 units minimum per semester, with 15 units highly encouraged).
Application NOW OPEN!
The Dream Center
The Dream Center is here to support you! We support Undocumented Students, DREAMers, and Allies with:
- AB 540 Form, CA DREAM Act, DACA Renewal, and Scholarship Application
- Community Resource and Legal Service referrals
- Visit our website for more information: https://www.canadacollege.edu/dreamers/
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state-funded program that aims to help low-income and educationally disadvantaged students succeed in college. EOPS provides academic counseling and other supportive services to assist students while they attend Cañada College. To be eligible for EOPS, students must be enrolled in at least 12 units, qualify for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG), have not completed 70-degree applicable units and have an educational disadvantage.
A FREE, three-day College Prep program designed to improve college skills and prepare new students for their upcoming semesters at Cañada College.
Save the Date: August 4th-6th, 2020
Registration Workshop Event: May 11th, 2020
Get help registering for classes in the Summer and/or Fall 2020 semesters.
Virtual Tours are only available until further notice
For additional support, contact: