Virtual Resources for Incoming Students
Welcome to Cañada College! Are you ready to take the next step toward your future? We’re ready to get you there! Here’s information to help you get started and become a Cañada College student!
Workshops & Events
Find Information About...
If you would like to schedule a one-on-one appointment to complete the college application or have a question regarding the matriculation process, please complete the form below.
The Priority Engagement Program (PEP) is designed to create an easy transition from high school to college for high school seniors. PEP Sign-ups will re-open in the Spring. Stay tuned!
- During Orientation you will complete the following:
- Online Orientation
- Learn information about Financial Aid and Promise Scholars Program
- Meet with a Counselor to create your Tentative first semester class schedule
- Schedule a follow up Counseling Appointment
- Students who attend PEP will get priority registration and be able to register for Fall 2022 classes beginning May 10, 2022.
Promise Scholars Program
The Promise Scholars Program provides incoming full-time students financial and academic support for two years. The program includes textbook assistance, food or transportation vouchers, dedicated counseling, and career support. The program is open to first-time college students who can commit to attending Cañada College full-time (12 units minimum per semester, with 15 units highly encouraged).
Application NOW OPEN!
The Dream Center
The Dream Center is here to support you! We support Undocumented Students, DREAMers, and Allies with:
- AB 540 Form, CA DREAM Act, DACA Renewal, and Scholarship Application
- Community Resource and Legal Service referrals
- Visit our website for more information: https://www.canadacollege.edu/dreamers/
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is a state-funded program that aims to help low-income and educationally disadvantaged students succeed in college. EOPS provides academic counseling and other supportive services to assist students while they attend Cañada College. To be eligible for EOPS, students must be enrolled in at least 12 units, qualify for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG), have not completed 70-degree applicable units and have an educational disadvantage.