Mayra Arellano (College Recruiter)President's Office - Marketing and Outreach
Cañada Outreach (Canada Outreach Department - Campus Ambassadors)Student Services - Outreach
Questions about Cañada College?
Apply to be a Student Ambassador
Be part of our college recruitment efforts! Cañada College Outreach Program is filled with fun and passionate student Campus Ambassadors who are a valuable part of the Cañada College Community!
- Work with students and parents to provide valuable information on how Cañada College can help to achieve students goals.
- Build strong relationships with high school counselors and teachers by providing information on high school students' successful transition to Cañada.
- Connect with members of the community by giving tours and assisting with special events.
- Help students in "Si se Puede!", "You can do it!"
- Applications are available in the Outreach Office: Building 22, Room 106
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum of 6 units at Cañada College
- Vehicle and Insurance
- Social Security Card
We pay: $17.00-18.00/hr for 5-20 hours per week (Some evening and weekend hours may
For more information please review our Student Ambassador Program
Summer Office Hours
|Mondays||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesdays||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesdays||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursdays||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|