- 4Cs Main Website: http://www.sanmateo4cs.org/
- 4C’s Childcare Provider Search: http://bit.ly/1H6pYK2
- 4C’s Application for Child Care Assistance
If you have been on cash-aid within the last 24 months, please call (650) 517-1434, because you may be eligible for immediate assistance.
San Mateo County Community College District - Rapid Response Hotel Stay
- Emergency Hotel Program (short-term) - Please contact our CalWORKs Coordinator, Sarah Aranyakul (email@example.com) for further information
San Mateo County Community College District - SparkPoint Program
- SparkPoint Program work to connect students with San Mateo County Core Agencies (i.e. Fair Oaks Community Center in Redwood City and Samaritan House in San Mateo) to explore available long-term housing-related resources. For assistance, please contact SparkPoint Program Coordinator, Julie Hong,firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Authority of San Mateo County
- Moving to Work 5 year limit voucher program, online pre-application (https://www.smchousingwaitlist.org/landing)
Non-Profit Housing Organizations:
Please also try to google affordable housing for the city that you live in. The city’s website will usually list links to affordable housing located in that city such as the one below for Redwood City.
Redwood City Affordable Housing links: https://www.redwoodcity.org/departments/city-manager/housing-services/tenants/find-affordable-housing/
Free Tax Filing
- You can get your taxes done by IRS-trained experts or file it online for FREE if you earned less than $66k in 2021. Click here to find a location near you.