Cañada College's TRIO Student Support Services Program
What is TRIO?
TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) is a program funded by the United States Department of Education. Our goal is to provide an academic, social, and personal support system for first-generation, low-income, and/or students with disabilities, to assist them with certificate and degree college requirements, the transfer process, and to motivate them towards successful completion of their college education.
TRIO Spring 2024 Operations
The TRIO program will be open in-person and virtually, Monday - Friday to:
- Answer your questions
- Connect you to resources
- Hold workshops and community-building events
- Support you in many different ways!
- In person counseling is available Mondays & Wednesday afternoons.
- Virtual counseling is available Mondays & Wednesday nights!
- Priority Registration
- Graduation and Transfer Support
- Academic Counseling and Mentoring
- Financial Literacy Support and Grant Aid
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Visits to 4-year Universities