Cañada College's TRIO Student Support Services Program
Fall 2023 OPERATIONS
The TRIO program will be open in-person and virtually, Monday - Friday to:
- Answer your questions
- Connect you to resources
- Hold workshops and community-building events
- Support you in many different ways!
- In person counseling is available Mondays & Wednesday afternoons.
- Virtual counseling is available Mondays & Wednesday nights!
What is TRIO?
TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) is a program funded by the United States Department of Education. Our goal is to provide an academic, social, and personal support system for first-generation, low-income, and/or students with disabilities, to assist them with certificate and degree college requirements, the transfer process, and to motivate them towards successful completion of their college education.
- Priority Registration
- Graduation and Transfer Support
- Academic Counseling and Mentoring
- Financial Literacy Support and Grant Aid
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Visits to 4-year Universities