Who Is Eligible?
Cañada students are eligible to apply to the TRIO program if they are U.S. citizens or permanent residents, enrolled in at least 6 academic units in the current semester, and meet at least one of the following guidelines:
- "First Generation" college students (neither parent has a bachelor's degree from a university in the United States)
- Students from a Low-Income family
- Students with documented learning differences and/or physical disabilities
How to Apply
1. Pick up an application at the TRIO office in the Learning Center (Bldg 9, Floor 2)
2. Download the application here.
3. Fill out and submit an online application here.
How to Submit your Application
1. Drop off your application at the TRIO office in the Learning Center (Bldg 9, Floor 2).
2. Submit your application to a staff member. Our schedules and locations can be found here.
3. Complete your paper application and mail it to us at:
Attn: Melissa Alforja, Faculty Coordinator
TRIO Student Support Services
4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Building 9-213
Redwood City, CA 94061