Cañada College's TRIO Student Support Services Program
UPDATE as April 28, 2020:
We miss seeing all of you and hope that you and your families are staying healthy
TRIO SSS DROP IN SUPPORT SCHEDULE
Drop in Support for Math 811, 120, 125, 130, 225 until May 15, 2020
- TRIO Staff: Paloma Felix email: email@example.com
- WHEN: Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays: 10am-12pm
- ZOOM info: https://smccd.zoom.us/j/4080780226?pwd=VWxMNDRoMmJveThhYWY5RVBuR3VZdz09.
- Meeting ID: 408 078 0226 Password: 011928
- By appointment: Tuesdays and Fridays
Drop in Support for TRIO SSS Counseling:
- TRIO Staff: James Macale email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHEN: Every week on Wed, until May 13, 2020, 3 occurrences
- Apr 29, 2020 04:30 PM
- May 6, 2020 04:30 PM
May 13, 2020 04:30 PM
- ZOOM meeting info: https://smccd.zoom.us/j/93529064064?pwd=eDJXbENTbjJsTE5kVVZDTG02eVhzZz09
- Meeting ID: 935 2906 4064 Password: 138234
- TRIO Staff: Melissa Alforja email: email@example.com
- WHEN: Mondays: 10am-12pm, Tuesdays 1pm-2pm, Wednesdays: 9am-11am, until the May 15, 2020
- ZOOM meeting info: https://smccd.zoom.us/j/505327257?pwd=bHlPanhJb3ZFYndobXVNYVV6b1NCUT09
Meeting ID: 505 327 257 Password: 57407
Thank you for your patience!
TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) is a program funded by the United States Department of Education. Our goal is to provide an academic, social, and personal support system for first-generation, low-income, and/or students with disabilities, to assist them with certificate and degree college requirements, the transfer process and to motivate them towards a successful completion of their college education.
- Priority Registration
- Graduation and Transfer Support
- Academic Counseling and Mentoring
- Financial Literacy Support and Grant Aid
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Visits to 4-year Universities
- Leadership Development through TRIO Student Advisory Council (TSAC)
Within this site you will find information on eligibility, how to apply to TRIO SSS, a description of our services, and other information you may find useful. Additionally, you may wish to visit us personally on the second floor of Building 9, within the Learning Center. We look forward to meeting you.