Cañada College's TRIO Student Support Services Program
TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) is a program funded by the United States Department of Education. Our goal is to provide an academic, social, and personal support system for first-generation, low-income, and/or students with disabilities, to assist them with certificate and degree college requirements, the transfer process and to motivate them towards a successful completion of their college education.
- Priority Registration
- Graduation and Transfer Support
- Academic Counseling and Mentoring
- Financial Literacy Support and Grant Aid
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Visits to 4-year Universities
- Leadership Development through TRIO Student Advisory Council (TSAC)
Within this site you will find information on eligibility, how to apply to TRIO SSS, a description of our services, and other information you may find useful. Additionally, you may wish to visit us personally on the second floor of Building 9, within the Learning Center. We look forward to meeting you.