Leadership Retreats and Conferences
Each academic year, the Center for Student Life and Leadership Development brings students to six leadership retreats and conferences.
The retreats and conferences provide opportunities to build upon: leadership skills, team-building, public-speaking, networking, and professional development.
- Washington DC Advocacy Trip by Alex Wildman (Spring 2015)
- Washington DC Experience by Moody Metry (Spring 2015)
- NCSL Conference by Evelyn Valenzuela (Fall 2014)
- NCSL Conference by Misha Maggi (Fall 2014)
- California Community College Student Affairs Association (CCCSAA) by Misha Maggi (Summer 2014)
- Our Journey to Kentucky by Misha Maggi (Summer 2014)
- Post-Conference Report Guidelines
Spring 2014 Leadership Retreat
The Spring 2014 Leadership Retreat was "Frozen" themed, and took place in the snowy hills of Tahoe, CA.
Check out the students' presentations!