The Center for Student Life and Leadership Development agrees to sponsor vendors on campus in order to provide unique products and services that might not be otherwise available to Cañada College students. A vendor is defined as a business person or business entity who wishes to offer their products and services at Cañada College. Such vendors must follow the guidelines outlined below in order to be
sponsored in such a manner.
How Can I Come to Campus?
- Complete a Vendor Application at least 7 BUSINESS DAYS before you wish to come to campus.
- Email your completed Vendor Application to email@example.com
- Your application and date of tabling is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from the Student Life and Leadership Staff.
- After receiving a confirmation from the Center for Student Life and Leadership Development, please make a check out to "Cañada College Trust Account attention Student Life".
- Once your check is received, you are all set! We'll see you on campus!
- If you'd like a parking permit when you arrive on campus, please stop by the Center for Student Life and Leadership Development before heading to your table.
When are the best times to be on campus?
Will I be provided a table and chairs?
Yes, if you indicate it on your Vendor Application, a 6 foot table and two chairs will be provided to you.
What do I have to pay?
Vendors who sell merchandise: $40/day
Vendors engaging in client based businesses (banks, phones, companies, credit cards, clinics, etc.): $50/day
Payment must be received in advance.
Who Do I Make a Check Out To?
"Cañada College Trust Account attention Student Life"
Where can I be?
Areas You Can Choose to Have a Table:
- Near the Pony Espresso- Across from Building 9
- On the Outdoor Amphitheatre Stage
- In front of Bookstore Building 2
Check out our Vendor Map for help!
Time Place and Manner Statement That All Vendors Must Agree To:
In consideration of participation as a seller at Cañada College and use of facilities of Cañada College for selling or distribution of literature or solicitation of signatures, I , intending to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, representatives, successors and assigns, hereby hold harmless, release and forever discharge its officers agents, representatives, board members, officers, employees, attorneys, successors and assigns, from against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, causes of action, costs or fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in activities such as selling or distribution of literature or solicitation of signatures, including, but not limited to, claims arising out of injuries or accidents sustained by me or any other person, or damage to property, or claims arising out of defective or inferior materials or misinformation, in connection with my presence on campus. It is assumed that all taxes collected as a result of sales will be paid by the vendor to the appropriate agency. Materials shall not be distributed in a manner that disrupts instructional programs, any college activity or blocks or impedes the safe flow of traffic within corridors and entrance ways at the College.