Clubs and Organizations
Join a Club Today!
- Clubs and organizations focus on student interests in careers, education, multicultural diversity, recreations, politics, the environment, service, and more!
- They are a great way to get involved, build friendships, and they are a great resume builder!
- There are clubs of all types on campus and they change periodically with the changing interests of the student body.
- If there is not a club that suits your needs, you can start a new one!
To Start a Club:
1. You need at least FOUR students currently enrolled at Cañada to serve as club officers
2. At least ONE full-time faculty or staff member to serve as the club advisor
3. Complete and turn in a Club Application
Documents to Start a Club:
- Club Application
- Due BEFORE Tuesday, September 8th at 5pm for Fall 2015 Clubs
- Advisor Contract
- Club Constitution Template
Documents Needed to Be a Club Advisor
- Want a place to meet? Check out the Clubhouse site!
Mid-Year Review Due in January