Clubs and Organizations
Join a Club Today!
Clubs and organizations focus on student interests in careers, education, multicultural diversity, recreations, politics, the environment, service, and more! They are a great way to get involved, build friendships, and they are a great resume builder! There are clubs of all types on campus and they change periodically with the changing interests of the student body. If there is not a club that suits your needs, you can start a new one!
To Start a Club:
- Find at least FOUR students currently enrolled at Cañada to serve as club officers
- Find at least ONE full-time faculty or staff member to serve as the club advisor
- Review the Club Handbook and Training Guide
- Complete Club Application
- Create your constitution with the help of the Club Constitution Template
- Have your Advisor review the Club Handbook and Training Guide and sign their Advisor Contract
Documents Needed to Be a Club Advisor:
- Want a place to meet? Check out the Clubhouse site!