Retention Specialist Science & Health
STEM Counseling is transitioning to a STEM Retention Specialist. Please check back in the fall 2023 semester for updates.
- Working with:
- Retention Specialist Hours:
- How to make an appointment (New Process):
- You can now schedule your own appointment. Click on your student success link in your OneLogin student portal account. For step-by-step instructions, use this link: https://smccd.edu/student-tutorials/studentsuccesslink.php
- If you have trouble scheduling an appointment on your own or have any issues/concerns:
- Contact Gonzalo Arrizon at email@example.com or call/text 510-936-1180 or
- Other staff that can make counseling appointments for you:
- If you are an NSF scholar, contact Kenna Klass
- If you are a Promise student, the Promise program staff can also make counseling appointments.
- Contact the Welcome Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-306-3452