Spring 2020 Tutoring Available January 21st:
- Monday - Thursday: 9AM - 8PM
- Friday: 9AM - 3PM
- Saturday: Closed
Check the schedules for tutor and subject availability
Last Day of Tutoring will be May 22nd.
Tutoring Schedules (Updated 01/29/2020):
Please note this schedule is subject to change. Please be sure to check here for the most current schedule.
How Do I Get a Tutor?
During Drop-In Hours:
Tutoring is provided on a first come, first served drop-in basis. Students must be enrolled in LCTR 698 in order to receive tutoring services (your tutor will verify). When you come to the Learning Center’s Tutoring center:
- Sign into the tutoring center with your G-number.
- Grab a flag to let tutors know you need assistance.
- Your tutor will sign you out at the completion of your session.
- If other students are waiting for assistance, tutoring sessions are kept to 30 minutes.
Tutoring Services also provide:
Tutor-led study sessions
Online Tutoring through NetTutor