Cañada College strives continually to meet and surpass all of the standards set by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior College (ACCJC) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). ACCJC Standard I.B.3. reads, "the institution establishes institution-set standards for student achievement, appropriate to its mission, assesses how well it is achieving them in pursuit of continuous improvement, and publishes this information." Each year, to meet this Standard, Cañada College reviews how well it measured up against its set standards and it sets new goals for the future. These reports can be found here and are discussed periodically at the College's Planning and Budgeting Council (PBC), College Cabinet, and Academic Senate meetings.
- Cañada College Institution-Set Standards and Goals 2018-19 (goal setting 2019-20)
- Cañada College Institution-Set Standards and Goals 2017-2018 (goal setting 2018-19)
- Cañada College Institution-Set Standards and Goals 2016-2017 (goal setting 2017-18)
- Cañada College Benchmarks and Goals 2015-2016 (goal setting 2016-17) combine with IEPI Indicators
- Cañada College Benchmarks and Goals 2014-2015 (goal setting 2015-16)
- Cañada College Benchmarks and Goals 2013-2014 (goal setting 2014-15)
- Cañada College Benchmarks and Goals 2012-2013 (goal setting 2013-14)