Join us from August 9th-13th for The JAMS at Cañada College!
What are the JAMS?
A week-long intensive "mini course" to prepare you for your fall semester courses.
What subjects are offered?
Math, physics, and English (grammar, writing, and ESL).
Where will they be held?
All three JAMS have virutal sessions BUT some sections have a hy-flex (virutal and in-person) option.
Check out canadacollege.edu/jam for more information.
How to Register:
Sign up at canadacollege.edu/jam.
We hope to see you there!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO HURT ALONE.
If you are a registered Cañada student or staff
member, you are elegible for CAÑADA TALKNOW,
a 24/7 FREE REMOTE counseling service.
Visit https://canadacollege.edu/pcc/ for more
We’re here to listen.
Whether it’s a weekend, a holiday, or the middle
of the night, we are here for you because
YOUR STRUGGLES MATTER TO US.
For disability-related accomodations, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 306-3234.
Join us on August 3rd and 4th for COLTS-CON at Cañada College!
At this 2 day VIRTUAL event you will...
Meet other students who will be taking the same virtual classes as you!
Explore college life with fun online activities!
Build connections with faculty, staff, peer mentors, and supportive campus programs!
Learn how to pay for college, find support on campus, and learn skills to master your classes!
Ask your questions directly to current students!
Tuesday August 3rd from 9:30am to 2:30pm
Wednedsay August 4th from 9:30am to 3pm
To RSVP, please visit https://canadacollege.edu/coltscon
...a creative thinker?
...a team player?
....or someone who likes helping people?
Cañada College's Disability Resource Center is currently HIRING paid and volunteer positions.
DRC Student Ambassador
DRC Technical Assistants
We'd LOVE to hear from you!
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Spring 2021 Announcements:
- SMCCCD Emergency Hotel Program 2021 Flyer
- CAPED Scholarships 2021 Flyer
- DRCSA Spring 2021 Meetings
- UPDATED Active Minds Students Against Hate Workshop 5-19-2021
- Transfer Workshop to Private Universities 5-19-2021
- Mental Health During COVID 19 Speaker Series 4-22-2021
- What are Accommodations? workshop on April 15th!!! 4-9-2021
- Hope Hate Resources Handout 4-8-21
- Wellness Fair registration links are now available! 4-7-21
- Looking for Student Panelists for upcoming events! 4-45-2021
- Orientation for Incoming High School Students April 14th!!! 3-22-2021
- Skyline is offering all smccd Students FREE tech tools for learning!! 3-2021
- Spring Wellness Fair - Save the Date! April 12th to April 15th 3/4/2021
- Cañada TalkNow is now available to provide personal counseling on weekends and holidays! 2/11/2021
- Disability Resource Center Student Ambassador Club is looking for leaders! 2-5-2021
- Community Connections - Social Group Dedicated to Helping Students Build Community 2-4-2021
- Talking to Your Professors about Accommodations 2-2-2021
- Please join us for our first ever DRC Orientation Webinar 1/5/2021
- Please Let Us Know How We're Doing
- Zoom Drop-In Hours Available
- Free Assistive Technology!!
- Have you got an eye for Design? Apply to help redesign & manage our DRC website.
Fall 2020 Announcements:
- Free Drive-Thru Community Market Every Friday @ College of San Mateo(CSM) from 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Free Drive-Thru Community Market Every Wednesday @ Skyline College from 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Wellness Week 10/26 to 10/29
- REMINDER: Needing a Notetaker This Semester?
- We NOW have Office Hours
- New Online Proctor Test Form Now on our DRC Website
- Free Drive-Up Wi-Fi Now Available for SMCCD Students
- Come Register to Vote
- Priority Registration for Spring 2021
- New Announcement Page
- It's Finals Times DRC Students
- Lets Get Prepped for Spring 2021
- Don't forget to submit an Audio Recording Agreement
- Join our New DRC program DRCSA UPDATED