Looking for student panelists for our upcoming events!
If you're looking for something great to put on your transfer applications and job applications, come share your expertise and experience with us!
To see all the details of upcoming events and sign up visit: https://smccd-czqfp.formstack.com/forms/student_panelist_application
Deadlines are 3 days before event!
Registration Dates Have Been Released!!!!
- Summer 2021:
- Student email notification will be sent Tuesday, March 30th(2 weeks before start of registration)
- Deadline for SEP is Thursday, April 8th (Please contact your counselor to make an appointment)
- Priority Reg date Tuesday, April 13th
- Open Registration is Monday, April 19th
- Fall 2021:
- Student email notifications will be sent Wednesday, April 21st (2 weeks before start of registration)
- Deadline for SEP is Friday, April 30th (Please contact your counselor to make an appointment)
- Priority Reg is Tuesday, May 5th
- Open Registration Wednesday, May 19th
Spring 2021 Announcements:
- What are Accommodations? workshop on April 15th!!! 4-9-2021
- Hope Hate Resources Handout 4-8-21
- Wellness Fair registration links are now available! 4-7-21
- Looking for Student Panelists for upcoming events! 4-45-2021
- Orientation for Incoming High School Students April 14th!!! 3-22-2021
- Skyline is offering all smccd Students FREE tech tools for learning!! 3-2021
- Spring Wellness Fair - Save the Date! April 12th to April 15th 3/4/2021
- Cañada TalkNow is now available to provide personal counseling on weekends and holidays! 2/11/2021
- Disability Resource Center Student Ambassador Club is looking for leaders! 2-5-2021
- Community Connections - Social Group Dedicated to Helping Students Build Community 2-4-2021
- Talking to Your Professors about Accommodations 2-2-2021
- Please join us for our first ever DRC Orientation Webinar 1/5/2021
- Please Let Us Know How We're Doing
- Zoom Drop-In Hours Available
- Free Assistive Technology!!
- Have you got an eye for Design? Apply to help redesign & manage our DRC website.
Fall 2020 Announcements:
- Free Drive-Thru Community Market Every Friday @ College of San Mateo(CSM) from 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Free Drive-Thru Community Market Every Wednesday @ Skyline College from 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Wellness Week 10/26 to 10/29
- REMINDER: Needing a Notetaker This Semester?
- We NOW have Office Hours
- New Online Proctor Test Form Now on our DRC Website
- Free Drive-Up Wi-Fi Now Available for SMCCD Students
- Come Register to Vote
- Priority Registration for Spring 2021
- New Announcement Page
- It's Finals Times DRC Students
- Lets Get Prepped for Spring 2021
- Don't forget to submit an Audio Recording Agreement
- Join our New DRC program DRCSA UPDATED