In order to receive priority registration, you must have an up-to-date Student Educational Plan (SEP) that covers Summer 2023.
If you are not sure if your SEP is current, follow these steps to check:
- Sign on to WebSmart.
- Click on "Student Account."
- Click on "DegreeWorks."
- Click on "Ed Plan."
- Review your ed plan (SEP) to make sure it covers Summer 2023.
If your SEP does not cover Summer 2023, or you need an SEP, please contact the Counseling Center to see a general counselor as soon as possible.
Priority registration for Summer 2023 begins April 11, 2023.
Free Tech Workshops at the DRC
In our one-hour workshops, you will learn about the cool tech that we offer to students here at the Cañada College DRC. You will also learn about other free apps and software that support your unique leaning needs. There will be time for questions and hands-on training.
This workshop will be held in person or on Zoom every month. The next meeting days and times are as follows:
- Tuesday, March 21, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. (in https://smccd.zoom.us/j/7276932997)
- Wednesday, April 19, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (at the Alternate Media Lab - Building 5, Room 207)
Visit the Tech Tools for Academic Success website to learn about free and inexpensive software and apps for students.
Looking for a job on campus? Come and work with us at the Disability Resource Center!
If you're a student who
- is eligible for work-study
- and loves helping others, please email Dr. Bettina Lee (Dr. B.) at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview or for any other questions.
- Some of the position benefits include:
- a flexible and hybrid work schedule competitive pay
- helpful and welcoming coworkers
- resume-building experience
Visit our Jobs and Internships page for more information.
Phi Theta Kappa is hosting a stem cell drive
Phi Theta Kappa's goal is to helpsave lives via stem cell donations!
How does it work? Text Canada PTK to 61474 to sign up. All you need to do is to make a cheek swab and mail it to the Be The Match organization, which will add you to a registry. If there is a patient on the registry who matches your stem cells, then Be The Match will pay to send you + 1 friend to San Diego for the stem cell donation procedure.