The Disability Resource Center (DRC)
All students have access to free 24/7 personal counseling services. Visit Cañada TalkNow.
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) is an on-campus service to provide learning resources to students with disabilities to help them achieve their academic goals here at Cañada. The Disability Resource Center shares office space with two other important departments: Personal Counseling Center (PCC) and the Health Center. These centers are united under the CARES team to provide a safe and central place for students who need personal assistance.
How to register with the DRC
4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Redwood City, CA
Atten: DRC, Building 5, Room 303
- Phone (Call Only): (650) 306-3259
- Text: (650) 530-0857 (Available only during Front Office Staff Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 am to 4:30 pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (650) 306-3185
* Please give us up to 48 hours to reply to voicemails and emails.
Front Office Fall 2023 Hours
- Monday: 9am-4:30pm
- Tuesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
- Friday: 9am-4:30pm
The DRC will be closed on Thursday December 7 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
- Monday: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Please view the Meet the Staff page for virtual office hours.