California Employment and Benefits
If you work in the state of California and have questions about COVID-19 and employment,
and what programs and benefits may be available to you, please visit the Education Development Department, or see a list of frequently asked questions.
If you have been laid off or furloughed, here are some strategies to help you navigate your job search. We will continue to provide links to resources as they become available.
Other helpful sites
- Employment Development Department ~ State of California
- Employment Development Department ~ Bay Area Labor Statistics
- USA.gov ~ Unemployment Help Page
- AFL - CIO ~ Federal and State Resources
- Benefits.gov ~ Your Path to Government Benefits
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics ~ Local Area Unemployment Statistics
- Earn and Learn Occupations Tool ~ Identify Potential Occupations
- Online Job Vacancy Statistics ~ Monthly Data of Labor Demand
Additional Public Benefit Programs
- American Rescue Plan ~ https://www.whitehouse.gov/american-rescue-plan/
- #TogetherWeBenefit ~ https://edd.ca.gov/About_EDD/pdf/news-21-49.pdf