The primary goal of Career Services is to assist students to develop and carry out both short- and long-term employment and career goals. Services provided include:
- Resume Creation
- Cover Letter Help
- Self Assessments
- Job Search
- Access to career related websites.
- EUREKA, a computer based California career information systems
- contact Bob Haick at to create an account
Career Center Hours
Monday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 4:30pm (In-Person & Virtual)
Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm (Virtual)
Student Job Search and Career Resources
We will continue to provide links to resources as they become available. We also continue to assist you with your career exploration, job search, and services that support them during the pandemic. To schedule an appointment for any of these services, including Resume, Cover Letter, and Interview Assistance.
A beter way to manage your job search!
Visit our Student Career Resources pages browse other useful resources and links.
If you work in the state of California and have questions about COVID-19 and employment, and what programs and benefits may be available to you, please visit these websites:
- State of California Employment Development Department.
- EDD frequently asked questions, click here.
- OnwardCA ~ One-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- 211 ~ Connects Bay Area Residents with Health & Human Service Programs in Their Local Community