Strong Workforce Program
Tri-Chair Committee Members
- Dean of the Business, Design, and Workforce Division - Hyla Lacefield
- Academic Senate CTE Faculty Liaison - Dr. Candice Nance
- Interim Director of Workforce Development - Carole Meagher
The Strong Workforce Committee's approval process is a majority vote.
Meeting Dates, Agendas, & Minutes
The following are Strong Workforce Committee meeting dates, agendas, and approved minutes.
Previous Meeting Minutes
- Tri-Chair Meeting 11-9-18
- Tri-Chair Meeting 12-12-2022
- Tri-Chair Meeting 1-18-2023
- Tri-Chair Meeting 1-25-2023
- Tri-Chair Meeting 2-27-2023 [Rescheduled: 3-9-2023]
- Tri-Chair Meeting 4-6-2023
- Tri-Chair Meeting 4-14-2023
- Tri-Chair Meeting 4-24-2023
- Tri-Chair Meeting 5-04-2023
Strong Workforce Funds Proposal Process
- All expenditures equal to or in excess of $2,500 need approval through the Strong Workforce Committee. Faculty, staff, and administration from the college may submit proposals for the use of Strong Workforce Funds via the proposal submission form.
- Any funding request over $50,000 will be submitted to Instructional Deans / Cabinet and any request over $100,000 must have the president's approval.
- This form / funding request does not supersede any college process like release time, ITS equipment/software purchasing, contracts, etc. The college process must be followed.
- All requests will be responded to within two weeks from submission unless there is significant reason.
- All requests will be given a ranking based on the committee votes. If no funding is available at the time of your submission you will be contacted when funding is available.
For more information on the Strong Workforce Program please visit www.doingwhatmatters.cccco.edu/strongworkforce
- Requests and approval status for all above meetings can be viewed in this spreadsheet.
- View newest and unreviewed requests in this spreadsheet.