For all non-emergency tasks, submit your Facilities maintenance request below.
For any of the emergencies listed below, please call Facilities at (650) 306 3276
- Strong gas odor
- Major water leaks
- Overflowing toilet
- Unable to secure exterior doors
- Too hot/cold in temperature-controlled lab
- Problems with cold boxes
- Damaged or missing Stop signs on campus
- Burning electrical odor
- Strange equipment noises
- Stains/drops of body fluid such as blood, urine, excreta
- Broken glass
- Beeping alarms
- Hazardous materials
- Major obstructions in main entrance ways e.g. falling trees and or other obstructions
Need Key(s)? Please fill out the Key request form below. Key(s) will be available for pickup at the Cañada College Public Safety Office. Valid photo ID must be presented prior to key(s) release.
Facility Project Request Form
For projects or jobs that will take a prolonged period of time, please download the Project Request form below.