Main ContentSection Title
Personal Accounting Services
Mental Health Resources
- ULifeline An online resource for college mental health
- Facts on Tap Information on alcohol and other drugs, family alcoholism, how to get help.
- Got Anxiety Anxiety Disorders of America’s college oriented site
- Half of Us is a joint venture between MTV and the Jed Foundation to raise awareness about
mental health issues among college students, and provide links to resources. These
resources include general information, personal stories, and how to help a friend
- Live Your Life Well site has multiple tools to promote wellness
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots
mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of
Americans affected by mental illness. NAMI advocates for access to services, treatment,
supports and research and is steadfast in its commitment to raising awareness and
building a community of hope for all of those in need.
- ReachOut is a place where teens and young adults can improve their understanding of mental
health issues, develop resilience, build their coping-skills and increase help-seeking
behavior. It provides evidence-based information and supports, real life stories
and the ability to connect and contribute in a safe and supported community.
- Self Injury Founation Advocacy, support and education for self-injury
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 211 Information & Referral Service
- 2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help
with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. Learn more about
your local 2-1-1 by looking it up here.
Schedule a Tour