Apply Now

Steps to Apply

Step 1 - G Number 

You must enroll as a student at Cañada College and receive your identification number (G#) before enrolling in the College for Working Adults program. If you do not have a G# go to Admissions & Records and click "Apply to Cañada College Now" to enroll.

If you have a G number but have not attended classes in our district for the past two semesters, you must reapply. Go to Admissions & Records and click "Apply to Cañada College Now" and “Sign In” to update your enrollment information.

Step 2 - Transcripts

High school transcripts: If possible, please provide an unofficial copy of your high school transcript.

College transcripts: If you have attended a college/university other than Cañada, CSM, or Skyline, please attach an unofficial copy of your transcripts. (You will be required to provide official transcripts during your first semester of enrollment.)

Step 3 - Attend an Information Forum

It is important that you attend a one hour Information Forum prior to submitting your application. Below are the dates and times of our upcoming forums. Select a session and RSVP (

  • Thursdays @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm August 5th
  • Saturdays @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am  July 24th 

Step 4 - Submit Your Application

When you have completed Steps 1-3, click the following button below and save it as “my_cwa_app.PDF” to your desktop. Attach your application and your transcripts to an email and send it to:


Schedule a Counseling Appointment after 4 steps completed

Once your application documents have been received and evaluated, we will contact you to schedule a counseling appointment with our CWA counselor where you will:

  • Complete your individual Student Education Plan.
  • Complete and sign all required forms.

If your application packet is incomplete, we will contact you to review the additional materials required.  


If you have any questions, please contact:


College for Working Adults