To enroll in the College for Working Adults program, you should be eligible to register for English 100 (Reading and Writing). If you need to enroll in a prerequisite Reading and Composition course (English 847), you can still enroll in CWA for Fall 2017. Please contact our CWA office (650 306-3310) about enrolling in our one semester Reading/Writing Prerequisite Program.
1. FIRST, save this Application to your desktop as a PDF (my_cwa_app.pdf)
2. Complete Steps 1-6 on the application
3. SAVE the completed application to your desktop again
4. Send your completed application (along with any unofficial high school or college transcripts as attachments) to CanadaCWA@smccd.edu
5. Contact our CWA office (650 306-3310) to confirm your application has been received and is complete
Once we have confirmed your qualificaitons, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to meet with our CWA counselor. Together with our counselor you will: