How to Get a Schedule or Catalog
In an effort to support sustainability and our environment, we have drastically reduced our printed schedules, and it is no longer mailed out.
Schedules will be received on campus at the following times:
- Spring Semester - end of October
- Summer/Fall Semester - end of April
If you are not a current student or live outside of the service area, you may obtain a schedule of classes in these ways:
- On campus in the Bookstore, Student Activities Office, Counseling Center, Library, and Division offices.
- At public libraries and recreational centers in San Mateo County. (See Schedule Locations page)
- Download the PDF of the current schedule.