People interested in the Radiologic Technology Program are invited to attend a "Radiologic Technology Information Meeting". The first meeting is going to be held on Monday, December 3, 2018 at 6:30 pm in Building 6, Room 101. The second meeting is going to be held on Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:30 pm in Building 6, Room 101 (campus map).
Email the Radiologic Technology Program at email@example.com if you have any questions.
1. Admission to the Radiologic Technology Program is in the SUMMER SESSION ONLY. This program is twenty five (25) months in length, including three summer intersessions.
2. All students preparing for entrance to the program are advised to meet with a general counselor and request a transcript evaluation or review. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 650-306-3452.
3. APPLICATIONS are available at the Information Meetings or by sending a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to: Radiologic Technology Program, Bldg. 18 Rm. 109, Cañada College, 4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Redwood City, CA 94061 or by (PDF) DOWNLOAD: Radiologic Technology Application.
4. Completed applications, with Cover Sheet and official transcripts must be received at the above address NO LATER than March 26, 2018 (12:00 noon) to be considered for the Fall semester. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
5. Responsibility for accuracy and on-time delivery of application materials rests with the student. Verification of receipt of all materials dealing with the application may be obtained by emailing the Radiologic Technology Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All accepted applicants must complete RADT 400 in the summer intersession prior to the Fall semester. No exceptions are made to this requirement.
7. All accepted applicants will be required to do a background check.