It is the mission of the Outreach Program to be the ‘face’ of Cañada College and support its’ mission by encouraging high school students and community members, especially those from underserved populations, to pursue a college education via the excellent Cañada College programs and services, as an avenue to reach their career and life goals.
Learn more about our...
A Night of Information for High School Seniors, Parents and the Greater Community. Connect to College Night is a great opportunity to learn more about our University Center, Honors Program, STEM Center, Financial Aid & Scholarships, Athletics and the Transfer Center.
The Cañada College Promise Scholars Program, in partnership with Silicon Valley Latino, is proud to host the next Inspire Higher Panel Presentation on Saturday, April 13.
Featured panelists include:
- Lisa Gauthier - Mayor, East Palo Alto
- Tony Quintero - Producer & Activist
- Nancy Rosales - Serial Entrepreneur (Easy Video Success & Pepito's Paletas)
- Gabriel Lomeli Jr. - Account Manager, Linkedin
Moderated by: Lilian Peña - KGO-TV ABC7
These professionals will be sharing their stories during this moderated panel in order to inspire local high school students to prepare for careers in the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics) fields.
Fast Facts about Cañada College
Is Cañada the right choice for you?
- Cañada costs less to attend than a four-year university (public & private)
- Meets your student's educational goals. All California Community Colleges offer transfer programs to 4 year colleges and universities, Associate Degrees, Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT) and certificate programs
- Excellent faculty and small class sizes (average 25-30) providing personal attention and support
- Low semester fees ($46 per unit)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships available
- You must be 18 years of age to attend Cañada College, OR
- You must be a high school graduate or have a GED or high school equivalent certificate to be admitted to Cañada College OR
- Have permission from your High School Principal for Concurrent Enrollment