slide 2
slide 3
slide 4

Campus Map
Find Your Way Around Campus

Class Schedule
A Complete List of Classes

Interior Design

Below, you can find the courses you need to take to complete your degree or certificate program.

Requirements below should be used as a guide only. Current students should consult DegreeWorks for their specific requirements based on their catalog rights. Degreeworks Report
Goal Certificate Program
Catalog Rights Academic Year 2016-2017
Interior Design - Cañada
Minimum Credits Required: 41.5
Basic Architectural Drawing
3 Credits in ARCH 110
Computer Applications I
1.5 Credits in CBOT 430
Introduction to Interior Design
3 Credits in INTD 115
Presentation Techniques I
3 Credits in INTD 128
Presentation Techniques II
3 Credits in INTD 129
Color for Interiors
3 Credits in INTD 148
History of Interiors I
3 Credits in INTD 150
Space Planning and Design
3 Credits in INTD 175
Professional Practices for Interior Design
3 Credits in INTD 250
Overview of Lighting Design
3 Credits in INTD 260
CAD Applications for Interior Design
3 Credits in INTD 360
Principles of Sustainable Design
3 Credits in INTD 400
Materials and Finishes
3 Credits in INTD 450
Cooperative Education: Internship
1 Credit in INTD 672
Selective Courses:A minimum of 3 Units from the Following
3 Credits in INTD 126 or 151 or 340 or 356 or 367


For the current 2017-2018 degrees and certificate specifications please view the current catalog here.

Gainful Employment Disclosure

View Gainful Employment Disclosure Information, which contains key gainful employment outcomes for graduates from Cañada's certificate programs, including estimates of the costs of tuition, books and supplies, and fees; average student loan debt; and normal time to completion of the certificate.


Cañada College offers lower division coursework required for transfer in this area of study. Students should use PROJECT ASSIST ( to research lower division major requirements at the transfer destination(s) of their choice. Also, work with a Counselor/Advisor to determine appropriate transfer coursework.