The UC Personal Statement prompts have changed effective fall 2016. Now there are 4 "Personal Insight Questions" to answer. Go to "UC Information" Page on this website for more information.
The UC admission application for fall 2017 has been extended to January 3rd, 2017. The extended deadline does not apply to all majors. A list of closed majors is available at UC Admission website. The priority application deadline is still November 30th, 2016.
The CSU application deadline for Fall 2017 admission is November 30th, 2016.
Welcome! Cañada College Transfer Center is to assist you with your transition to university life by providing services and information. Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university may use Transfer Services to research universities, majors, academic requirements, college costs, and other transfer matters. Resources include college catalogs, college directories, articulation information, and access to PROJECT ASSIST, a self-guided site that provides general education, major and course equivalency information.
At Cañada College, you may obtain an associate degree and complete lower division and major preparation courses toward your transfer goal.
From here you can go anywhere!
Plan early!! Select your major, explore your options to find university of your choice, plan your coursework, and strategize your finances.
- Transfer Services Brochure provides information about transfer programs and services.
- University Representative Visits - Fall 2016: During each term university representatives will visit Cañada College to answer students' questions regarding their programs and services that they offer.
- Cañada College has Transfer Admission Guaranteed/Agreements (TAG/TAA) with the universities listed below. The Transfer Agreement Chart summarizes the minimum requirements and provides information on how to apply for TAG.
- Workshops (Fall 2016) provided by the Transfer Center to assist you with the application and transition to a university.
- College fairs/Transfer Day
- Transfer Achievement Ceremony
The following flyers include information that may assist you with the transfer process:
- ASSIST - will guide you how to navigate ASSIST.org website for course equivalency and major course preparation requirements for CSU and UC campuses.
- Transfer Success Checklist
- Transfer Guide is a chart summarizing the minimum admission requirements and the cost of attendance to CSU, UC, and Private universities.
- Transfer WEB Site provides you with a list of web sites to assist you with search in college, major, scholarships, and cost of attendance.
- Applying to UC and CSU
- CSU Admission and General Information
- UC Admission and General Information
- Private and Out-Of-State University General Information
- Admission Application websites, deadlines, and application fees for Universities
- Financial Aid information for transfer students