Transfer Admission Guarantee Agreements (TAG)
TAG is a contract between students and four-year universities that is offered to students who meet the TAG criteria. Each university determines its own TAG eligibility criteria which is listed below. It is important to meet with a counselor to review and plan your course work. You must plan early!
UC TAG general requirements:
- Completed 30 transferable units at the time of applying for TAG
- Meet the course requirements for the major
- Meet the minimum required GPA
- Compelete 60 transferrable units by the end of Spring term for the fall admission
- Apply for general admission
These UC campuses offer TAG:
UC TAG application period is between September 1st to September 30th.
You may only file a TAG application with one UC campus.
The following documents summarize the TAG eligibility and criteria: