University of California Information
University of California information:
University of California System admissions web page provides information about freshman and transfer admissions, policies and regulations, campuses profile, research, more...
Students who are considering transferring to a UC campus, may start an account with the UC system through Transfer Admission Planner (TAP). This on-line tool helps students track and plan the course requirements. You must also consult with your counselor at Cañada College.
- UC Admission requirements
- UC Admission requirements for International Students
- Major Preparation Path
- Dates and Application Deadlines
- Course Completion Deadlines
- Application Fees
- Transfer Application Tips and Tools
- Applying to UC online
- Personal Statement
- How applications are reviewed
- IGETC: Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum is a General Education (GE) pattern for UC or CSU campuses. Some of the California Private Colleges and Universities may accept IGETC certification to fulfill their General education requirements.
- UC TAG – for more information go to Transfer Guarantee Agreement
Admissions website by UC Campus:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego - There are 6 colleges at UC San Diego. Information about Six Colleges is available at UCSD website.
- Click on here for a list of impacted majors at UC San Diego.
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Cruz
- Blue +Gold opportunity Plan
- UC Santa Cruz offers a $20,000 Scholarship, Karl S. Pister Leadership Opportunity Program, to attend UC Santa Cruz. The application packet will be available in December at Cañada College Transfer Center. You may submit your completed application packet to Transfer Center at Cañada College in building 9-room 142 by the due date.
- New UC Davis grant aids middle-income students
The Aggie Grant Plan will award about $3,000 annually to eligible students whose annual family incomes are between $80,000 and $120,000