Due to Campus Closure the Welcome Center is available to assist you at email@example.com
New, first-time college students (including Middle College Students who transition to college student status) are required to:
- Complete Online Orientation in the Student Tab of WebSMART
- Meet with an Academic Counselor to prepare a Student Education Plan (SEP).
- Register for your classes.
The orientation session provides information on college resources, special programs and services. Here are a few tools that you will need on your educational journey:
- WebSMART online resources for online new student orientation, registration, fee payment, student education plan, education goal progress in DegreeWorks and much more…
- CANVAS an online resource for class participation and assignments
- WebSCHEDULE to look up current class schedule information
- My.SMCCD.edu your student email account to receive college and class communications
If you need additional information or have questions, please email the Welcome Center
Tuesday 8a -7p