Reserve a Group Study Room
RULES FOR GROUP STUDY ROOMS
- A student, on behalf of a group, may sign up for only one group study room daily for maximum of two hours.
If you require more than 2 hours, please ask at the Circulation Desk for approval.
- Each group study room must be occupied and used by at least 2 students. Up to 8 students may use a group study room at one time.
- Students who have signed up for a group study room have priority over students who have not.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Click on the link below to get to the Group Study Room Sign up Page
- Choose the day you would like to reserve from the calendar on the left hand side. You will see a visual display of all the rooms with their availability highlighted in green.
- Click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation; you will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- NOTE! You MUST be a Cañada College student/faculty/staff and use your "my.smccd.edu" or "smccd.edu" e-mail address when submitting your reservation-no other account is required or accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know your sign up was successful. Please keep the email as it contains a link to cancel your reservation in case you will not be needing the room. Canceling the reservation will open up the room to others.