Reserve a Group Study Room
RULES FOR GROUP STUDY ROOMS
- A student, on behalf of a group, may sign up for only one group study room daily for maximum of two hours.
If you require more than 2 hours, please ask at the Circulation Desk for approval.
- Each group study room must be occupied and used by at least 2 students. Up to 8 students may use a group study room at one time.
- Students who have signed up for a group study room have priority over students who have not.
You will need to confirm your booking within 15 minutes of signing up for a room by going through the link sent to your email. Failure to do so will result in your booking being cancelled. If you have any questions please come to the circulation desk.
Update: Starting Monday May 7, 2018 library staff will be strictly enforcing the group study room rules. There is high demand for the group study rooms due to finals approaching. If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your booking time, library staff will delete your booking regardless of confirmation of booking in order to open up room to other students in need.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Click on the link below to get to the Group Study Room Sign up Page
- Choose the day you would like to reserve from the calendar on the left hand side. You will see a visual display of all the rooms with their availability highlighted in green.
- Click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation; you will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- NOTE! You MUST be a Cañada College student/faculty/staff and use your "my.smccd.edu" or "smccd.edu" e-mail address when submitting your reservation-no other account is required or accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know your sign up was successful. Please keep the email as it contains a link to cancel your reservation in case you will not be needing the room. Canceling the reservation will open up the room to others.