slide 3

Campus Map
Find Your Way Around Campus

Class Schedule
A Complete List of Classes

Forms Overview

Listed below and to the left are forms that are required for a variety of programs and services at Cañada College.

Admissions & Records Forms

Title Description
AB540 and AB 2000 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption   Any student, other than one with a US Citizenship and Immigration Services nonimmigrant visa status, may be exempt from paying nonresident tuition.
Academic Renewal   Exclude substandard coursework from GPA calculation.
Add/Drop Course or Section/Level Change   Request to Add/Drop a course or change section/level of course after registration deadline.
Audit Course Request   Ability to take a course, without a grade, after having already taken the course the maximum number times.
Change of Personal Information   Request for change of name, address, phone, etc.
College Connection (Concurrent Enrollment Program)   Course Request Form and permission for high school students to enroll in approved college courses.
Extenuating Circumstance(s)   Request for an exception or waiver to college procedures.
Grade Alleviation   Request to alleviate substandard coursework.
Late Add Course Request   Add a course after the official registration deadline.
Overlapping Courses   Request to enroll in overlapping courses.
Pass/No Pass Petition Request to take a course as Pass/No Pass vs Letter grade
Petition for Credit by Examination Request to receive credit for a course through examination
Release of Information   Permission to release or restrict educational records.
Residency Reclassification   Request to change residency status from Non-Resident to Resident.
Section/Level Change or Add/Drop Course   Request to Add/Drop a course or change section/level of course after registration deadline.
Loss of Priority Registration and/or BOG Fee Waiver Request to waive the loss of Priority Registration and/or the BOG Fee due to specific needs/accomodations

Counseling Forms

Title Description
Academic Progress Report   Request to show proof of academic progress.
Course Repeat   Request to repeat a course for a grade.
Enroll beyond maximum number of units per term   Request to enroll in course(s) beyond the 19 unit maximum.
Prerequisite Challenge Petition Student request to challenge a course
Prerequisite Equivalency Petition Student request to equate an equivalency for a prerequisite
Registration Clearance Form Student request to be reinstated in the college after being dismissed
Student Success and Support Program Exemption Request to be exempted from Orientation, Assessment, and/ or Counseling.

Financial Aid Forms

2016-2017 Forms

2015-2016 Forms


Share this page on: