Admissions & Records

Non Degree-Seeking Student

You want to take classes for personal enrichment, or you are a student at a 4-year institution taking classes for a B.S. or B.A. 

  1. Apply and Enroll

New and returning students who have not taken a class within the San Mateo County Community College District for one or more years must complete the online admission application. You will need to choose an Interest Area as part of the enrollment process. Explore our Interest Areas and find what’s right for you!

  2. Register for Classes and Pay Fees

Look up available classes on WebSchedule, then sign up for your classes on WebSMART.