It is the mission of the Outreach Program to be the ‘face’ of Cañada College and support its’ mission by encouraging high school students and community members, especially those from underserved populations, to pursue a college education via the excellent Cañada College programs and services, as an avenue to reach their career and life goals.
The outreach staff provides, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Presentations to high school students, parents, and the greater community
- Application and financial aid workshops
- Schedule visits at the high schools to meet with students
- Attend College/Educational Fairs
- Give campus tours: individual, as well as, large groups