Grants and Resource Development Overview
At least 24 faculty and staff participated in the grant-funding workshop on February 20th, learning about funding opportunities and brainstorming ideas for specific upcoming RFPs (requests for proposals). If you were not able to attend, you can hear the audio and review the final Power Point presentation. Please also contact the Grants and Resource Development Office, if you have any other questions or information needs related to grant funding.
The Grants and Resource Development Office assists faculty and staff in finding and apply for grants and other resources to support college programs, in alignment with the college's strategic plan. We also coordinate the grant application process, provide post-award support to staff managing externally funded projects, and monitor grant compliance for the college.
We can help faculty and staff:
- Research funders' priorities and application requirements
- Make contact with a potential funder to gain more information
- Facilitate the development of the proposed project, including goals, outcomes, activities, and budget
- Align proposed project with the college's Educational Master Plan and other planning documents
- Determine which funding sources to pursue
- Draft a letter of inquiry
- Complete and submit a grant proposal
- Complete interim and final reports