How to Register
Students who wish to receive support from Disability Resource Center (DRC) should complete the following steps:
1. Schedule an Intake appointment
You can schedule an apppointment with the DRC in one of three ways.
- You can call the DRC at (650) 306-3259
- You can stop by our office in building 5 room 303.
- You can complete the Disability Resource Center Interest Form and the DRC office will contact you.
2. Obtain Disability Documentation
Disability documentation is generally a diagnostic statement, made by a qualified professional that identifies the nature of the condition and the resulting functional limitations. Examples include public school testing and documents that identify disability and accommodations. Please use our available Disability Documentation page for more information.
3. Submit Disability Documentation
Please submit your documents by fax, mail, drop off in person or bring it to your intake appointment.
By Fax: DRC Attention: Disability Documentation at (650) 306-3185
By Mail: Cañada College DRC Attn: Disability Documentation 4200 Farm Hill BoulevardBuilding 5, Room 303Redwood City, CA 94061
In Person: DRC Office Building 5, Room 303