- Dreams33 is a non-profit foundation providing financial assistance for foster youth who are dedicated to their higher education. Dreams33 offers various grants and scholarships to current and former foster youth.
- John Burton Advocates for Youth
- Mental Health Resources: 24/7 telehealth through mobile app, emotional support for SMCCD students.
- Pivotal offers a blend of trauma-informed coaching, workforce development, college scholarships, and summer internships that are specifically geared to foster youth.
- SparkPoint at Cañada College is a one-stop financial coaching and education center where students and community members access a full range of free services that lead towards financial stability, such as budgeting, savings, and credit repair. In addition, drive through food distributions are available.
- The Independent Living Program (ILP) offers support to youth in foster care and youth in extended foster care, ages 14 up to 21, as they encounter life's challenges and work towards becoming self-sufficient, successful adults. The program provides an array of services to youth in In-County and Out-of-County placements including life skills workshops, case management, support with employment and education.
- FostrSpace is a web-based platform designed with Bay Area foster youth for foster youth that offers one on one resource support and access to mental health services. No cost or insurance required.