Welcome to the DREAM Center Resource page. Click on any of the drop down folders to receive more information. 

Core Service Agencies

  • Human Services Agency
    • Location: 2500 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA 94063
    • Contact Info: (650) 599-3811, Website 
  • Fair Oaks Community Center
    • Areas Served:Redwood City, North Fair Oaks, Woodside, Atherton
    • Contact Info: (650) 780-7500, Website

Food Resources

  • Free Drive-Thru Community Market at College of San Mateo
    • Location: College of San Mateo, Beethoven Parking Lot #2; 1700 W. Hillsdale Blvd., San Mateo, CA 94402
    • From 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Every Fridays
  • “Our Food Program” at the St. Francis Center - Siena Youth Center
    • Location: 151 Buckingham Ave. Redwood City, CA
    • From 10:30 am – 1:30 pm, Monday – Friday

Legal Services

  • Catholic Charities
    • Make an appointment with Andrea Orea for DACA renewal and other legal and community services.
    • Contact:, (650)286-1321

Relief Funds

  • Disaster Recovery Assistance to Immigrants (DRAI)
    • provides one-time, state-funded disaster relief assistance to undocumented adults who are ineligible for other forms of assistance due to their immigration status
    • To apply, must call 415-324-1011. We are experiencing very high demand and you may need to call back to get through for assistance.
    • For more information, visit Catholic Charities

Intimate Partner Abuse 

  • Bay Area Legal Aid
    • They have a dedicated hotline for domestic violence survivors.
    • For survivors of domestic violence ONLY: (​all Bay Area counties​): 888-330-1940
  • CORA
    • They provide crisis intervention through a 24-hour support hotline, family support, and legal services for intimate partner abuse survivors.

Work-Related Support

  • Legal Aid at Work
    • See question 16: “What if I am undocumented? How can I get income if I cannot work?”
    • Legal Aid at Work’s Unemployment Insurance Powerpoint Presentation. Password: LAAW2020
  • Community Legal Services of East Palo Alto (CLSEPA)