California Legal Residency

AB 540 and the California Dream Act does NOT establish legal residency for immigrant students or for undocumented students who are eligible for AB 540. Undocumented students who have questions about their legal residency should consult with an immigration attorney or immigrant advocacy groups. Visit E4FC for free legal services.