slide 2
slide 3
slide 4
slide 5
slide 6
slide 7

Campus Map
Find Your Way Around Campus

Class Schedule
A Complete List of Classes

How do I get started?

  1. Apply for admission
  2. Request & submit “California Nonresident Tuition Exemption” form to Admissions & Records
  3. Undocumented AB 540 student only: As soon as possible, submit the California Dream Application ASAP to qualify for financial aid in Spring Semester 2013
  4. Beginning mid-October, request and submit the BOG Fee Waiver for AB 540 students to Financial Aid (A201) to waive enrollment fees beginning Jan 1, 2013
  5. Apply for scholarships when available

You can apply any time. If you are already enrolled in college but have not submitted an California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request, do it today!

To be considered for state aid, students MUST complete the Dream Application at . If you are a male between the ages of 18 to 26 years old, you must register with selective service to meet eligibility requirements. Students who do not have a Social Security number should register via mailing in a selective service registration postcard. These postcards can be obtained at your local post office