Welcome to the University Center at Cañada College! The University Center gives you an opportunity to go from an associate's degree to a bachelor's degree with one of our partner universities and stay right here in your neighborhood. The University Center courses are offered at the Cañada College campus.
We have partnerships with San Francisco State University (SFSU), Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU), National University (NU), and Arizona State University (ASU) that offer you the chance to earn a four-year degree and professional certification in:
- Allied Health (BS from NU)
- Business Administration (BS from NDNU)
- Human Services (BA from NDNU)
- Nursing (BS from SFSU)
- Psychology (BA from NDNU)
- Family and Human Development (BS from ASU) - This is an online program.
- Educational Studies (BA from ASU) - This is an online program.
We are constantly looking for other ways to meet our students’ needs to get a four-year degree, so keep checking our website for updates on available programs.
Links to programs:
San Francisco State University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Allied Health