Apply to Patient Care Navigator program
- Complete the Patient Care Navigator Questionnaire
- Send your completed questionnaire to: canPEEPpcn@smccd.edu or email@example.com
or Fax to (650) 325-8016, or drop it off at the Menlo Park Center in Room 54.
- Contact Martha Chavez at 650-325-0164 to confirm your application has been received and is complete.
- You must be a current student in the San Mateo Community College District with an active college ID/G number. If you have not attended one of the three colleges in our district go to: http://websmart.smccd.edu click on "Apply for Admission".
If you have not attended classes in our district for the past two semesters you must reapply. Go to: http://websmart.smccd.edu click on "New and Former Students".
- You must complete the online Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW) for the fiscal year that you are applying http://canadacollege.edu/forms/financial.php
- If you have not taken the college assessment tests in the last 24 months you must schedule it now. Go to: http://canadacollege.edu/assessment/prepare.php to schedule a test date on the main campus. Or call 650-325-0164 to schedule a testing time at the Menlo Park Center.
If you have questions please feel free to contact:
1200 O'Brien Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
View our program brochure