- Please do not talk on your cell phone while in the library.
- Please do not eat in the library. Covered beverages are acceptable.
- No presenting strong pervasive odors, including those caused by perfume or cologne.
- Please keep your voice at a level that does not disturb other students.
- Failure to comply within 3 warnings can result in expulsion from the library.
- Overdue fines are 25 cents per day for books that check out to the public.
- Reserve Material fines are $1 per hour for 2-hour materials and $1 a day for 1-day, 3-day, and 1-week materials.
Library and Learning Center Computer Guidelines
- The purpose of computer workstations and laptops in the Cañada Library and Learning Center is to support the academic and instructional programs of the San Mateo County Community College District.
- All Library/Learning Center users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to the maintenance of a study atmosphere for others.
- Please be respectful and mindful of others.
- For additional guidelines, please download the Computer Guidelines for the Library and Learning Center.