Reserve a Group Study Room
- A student, on behalf of a group, may sign up for 1 group study room daily for a maximum of 2 hours.
If you require more than 2 hours, please ask at the Circulation Desk for approval.
Sign-ups for more than 2 hours that have not been approved may be shortened to the first 2 hours at the discretion of the Library Staff.
- Each group study room must be occupied and used by at least 2 students. Up to 8 students may use a group study room at one time.
- Students who have signed up for a group study room have priority over students who have not.
- Sign ups are are available online for current week only. If you would like to sign up for a time on a future date, please ask a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
NOTE: If you click on the back button to get back to a sign up schedule, please be sure to REFRESH the webpage. This will ensure that you be given the most up-to-date schedule, avoiding double bookings.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
1. Click on the day below that you would like to reserve a group study room.