Cañada College Distance Education (DE) courses offer an excellent opportunity for you to pursue your academic goals at times and locations convenient to you.
Some of the benefits of Distance Education courses at Cañada:
- Convenience and flexibility
- Increased skill in communicating and collaborating online
- Many opportunities for online interaction with classmates
- Virtual support services, such as online orientation and e-counseling
Types of distance education courses:
- Online classes take place completely online and have no face-to-face meetings.
- Hybrid classes take place mostly online.
- Web-Assisted classes take place partially online. Less than half of regular class meetings are replaced with online instruciton.
To get started with Distance Education at Cañada:
- CCCApply - Apply for admission
- WebSchedule - Find the online classes you want
- WebSmart - Register for your classes
- WebAccess - Log in to your online classroom
To get the most out of your online learning experience, follow the 10 Steps to Success in Distance Education.